Terms and Conditions
Once our sales staff and you go through itinerary, we will send you the information form to fill in passport details for ticketing, hotel reservation. We will get back to you in the next few days to confirm all your bookings as request.
– Flights, visa approval letters: full payment required before ticket’s issue.
– Other service: 30% of total amount.
Balance payment: required at least 10 days prior travel date by bank transfer or by cash or credit card on arrival.
– By bank transfer: all charges are on sender’s account (OUR)
– By credit card: a convenient fee surcharge of 3% is applied for Visa/Master cards and 4% for AMEX cards
– Cash (US dollars. Other currencies may be accepted by prior arrangement)
HOTEL CHECK IN- CHECK OUT TIME
Hotel Check in time: 14.00; Check out time is usually 12h00.
Extended check in – check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
Except in situations beyond human control, Tonkin Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation.
Except in situations beyond human control, Tonkin Travel shall provide compensatory service for participants or refund the difference in payment for service rendered below standard.
The detailed program and schedule flights are subject to changes by airline without prior notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operation of flights. Consequently, itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, Tonkin Travel will do all in its power to assist participants in boarding flights or finding alternative arrangements. Note however that it is done as a courtesy to participants and Tonkin Travel cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred.
POLICY REGARDING CANCELLATION / NO SHOW
At Tonkin Travel we do our best to minimize cancellation penalty for our guests but we must abide by the cancellation policy of each service provider. Bellows are general cancellation policy for:
Tours and Accommodations, Trains
– Cancellation 20 to 15 days before departure date: charge 10% of total amount.
– Cancellation 14 to 10 days before departure date: charge 20% of total amount.
– Cancellation 9 to 5 days before departure date: charge 50% of total amount.
– Cancellation less than 5 days before departure date: charge 100% of total amount.
– No show: 100% of total rate.
– Change of flight (time/date/route): charge USD30 per ticket per time plus fare difference due to the change if any
– Refund: charge 30% of full fare
– Renaming ticket is actually refund and rebook a new ticket, so it’s charged as refund and plus fare difference if any.
– Charge 100% of ticket value.ket value.
To avoid any money lose for customers, we will negotiate our best in case the late cancellation happens.
Our tour prices DON’T include insurance. Tonkin Travel highly recommends you to have travel insurance when traveling around Asia.